Yummy Beer Cheese SoupFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1-3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup shredded American cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan combine chicken broth, carrot, celery and onion then bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat then cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine milk, flour and pepper and stir into broth mix and cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!