Strawberry Gouda SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups romaine shopping list
- 3 cups fresh spinach shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced gouda cheese shopping list
- 2 cups sliced juicy red strawberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted ground pecans shopping list
- Strawberry Vinaigrette: shopping list
- 1/4 cup seedless strawberry jam or strawberry preserves shopping list
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup red wine, strawberry or raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange greens on four salad plates.
- Arrange cheese in wedges and strawberries alternately on greens.
- Use 2 ounces of cheese and 1/2 cup strawberries per plate.
- Divide dressing between the four plates and garnish with 2 tablespoons pecans on top of salads.
- For vinaigrette whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place in jar with lid and chill until ready to use.