Hersheys Perfectlatey Chocolate CakeFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cups of cocoa ( I used Hershey's brand) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- Perfectly chocolate frosting(recipe below) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk,oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in water(batter will be thin)
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wodden pick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes;remove from pans to wire racks and cool completely.
- Prepare frosting
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter.
- Stir in cocoa.
- Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating to spreading consistency.
- Add small amount additional milk, if needed.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
OMG!!! I think you will be impressing us for the comming period with that new Book..Great Michelle!! Suitable for all occasions.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Woww Michelle !!!!!!!!!!! what a deliciously decadent "SHOW STOPPER "
thanks for sharing ........saved....for sure gets a 100%,mean "5" :}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
have a blessed day,my friend
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
What a perfect looking cake.You got my "5" too.Thanks for posting Michelle.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!