Smoked Gouda and Vegetable Spring RollsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 medium zucchini cut into match sticks shopping list
- 1 medium yellow squash cut into match sticks shopping list
- 1 large carrot cut into match sticks shopping list
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage shopping list
- 3 cups shredded smoked gouda cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 16 ounce package egg roll wrappers shopping list
- 5 cups vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium sized bowl combine zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, red cabbage, cilantro and cheese.
- Place 1 egg roll wrapper with 1 corner facing you.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of filling on center of wrapper then fold bottom corner over filling.
- Moisten left and right corners with water then fold them toward center over filling.
- Moisten remaining edge with water and roll up and seal.
- Repeat procedure for remaining spring rolls.
- In a deep skillet or deep fat fryer heat oil to 375.
- Fry spring rolls several at a time until golden brown on all sides turning once after 3 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Wow, just reading over this recipe takes me on an amazing taste trip!I can just imagine the fresh crunchiness of the vegetables combines with the smokiness of the cheese, all mediated by the crunchy medium of the wrappers.
Can't wait to ...morewaterlily in Joplin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!