Chocolate Candy CookiesFrom maggiehc 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dairy-free margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup all-pupose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup chocolate lentils or M&M candies shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugars and margarine together until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and incorporate.
- In a separate bowl mix together flours, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to margarine mixture in two batches, mix until just incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate lentils.
- Spoon or scoop onto lined cookie sheets, these cookies spread a good deal. (For 26 cookies use a 1oz disher)
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until just slightly golden on the bottom.
- Allow to cool before removing from pans.
The Cookmaggiehc Detroit, MI
The Rating1 people
sounds tasty thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it