Potato Ham BitesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounces red potatoes peeled cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 24 slices baked ham shopping list
How to make it
- Combine potatoes, cheese, red and green peppers in medium bowl then stir in mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons potato salad on each ham slice and roll into a funnel shape and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve at room temperature.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!