Easy Peanut Butter And Chocolate Eclair DessertFrom henrie 7 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O vanilla flavor Instant Pudding shopping list
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 24 honey Grahams shopping list
- 6 squares Semi-Sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk
- 2 min. or until well blended. Add peanut butter; mix well. Gently
- stir in whipped topping.
- Layer one-third of the grahams and half of the pudding mixture in 13x9-inch dish, breaking grahams as necessary to fit. Repeat layers. Top with remaining grahams.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min., stirring after 1 min. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread immediately over grahams.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating1 people
My dear friend Henrie, i think there is something ,HUGELY wrong with you "step#6" in the directions ,"store leftovers in refrigerator" l.o.l :}}because
with your awesome recipes we'll never have leftovers
Have a blessed week-end,my friend
moremumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it