Easy Chocolate-caramel BrowniesFrom jones2888 7 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 t. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 T skim milk shopping list
- 27 small, soft caramel candies (about 8 oz) shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free semi-sweetened condensed skim milk shopping list
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg devil's food cake mix with pudding (such as Pillsbury) shopping list
- 7 T reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat bottom of a 13 X 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray (do not coat sides of pan); dust with flour. Set aside.
- Combine skim milk and candies in a bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring with a whisk after 1 minute. Set aside.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well (batter will be very stiff).
- Press two-thirds of batter into prepared pan with floured hands (layer will be thin). Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Drizzle caramel mixture over chips, and carefully drop remaining batter by spoonfuls over caramel mixture.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
- 1 brownie = 3 points
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
The Rating5 people
WOW - this looks wonderful.sunny in Portland loved it
mmmmmm.........sounds delicious!magali777 in Mexico loved it
This is different and really great..Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!