Sesame Crusted Tuna With Asian Dipping SauceFrom ddougee 9 years ago
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons honey shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons prepared wasabi paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 3/4 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds shopping list
- Sliced green onions (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- ****** DIPPING SAUCE *****
- Combine first 10 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- ****** SEARED TUNA *****
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle tuna with salt.
- Combine sesame seeds in a shallow dish.
- Lightly coat Tuna in Soy sauce.
- Dredge tuna in sesame seeds.
- Add tuna to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired. Serve with that amazing dipping sauce.
- Try to contain yourself!!!
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookddougee Chester, MD
The Rating6 people
Just had this at my favourite Japanese restaurant over the weekend and this sounds even better ;) Great post, thanks for sharing. Gets my 5danadooley in Singapore loved it
FABULOUS! I absolutely love this.sunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!