Dessert Cheese BallFrom jlham911 9 years ago
- 1 package 8oz cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 1/2 c butter (1 stick-no substitutions) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 c finely chopped pecans shopping list
- graham crackers shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium size mixing bowl, beat crean cheese, butter, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add confectioners and brown sugar, beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, cover and refridgerate 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Refridgerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.
The Cookjlham911 SPRINGFIELD, OH
The Rating2 people
Hey check out my new group Cheese Balls. I know I am a micro organized human. But I can not help it. I love cheese balls and I want to find them all in one spot!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
Sounds easy and delish! Perfect for in a hurry dish for guests. Thanks for the post.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!