Tater Tot Casserole Dated 1966From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 cups tater tots shopping list
- 1 pound browned grown beef shopping list
- 10 ounce package chopped broccoli cooked shopping list
- 1 can French fried onions shopping list
- 1 can whole tomatoes drained shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes on bottom of a rectangular pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400.
- Combine beef, broccoli, 1/2 can of fried onions and tomatoes and pour over the tater tots.
- Combine soup, milk, 1/2 cup cheese, and seasonings then pour over beef mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400 then top with remaining cheese and onions and bake 3 minutes longer.