Pig Pickin CakeFrom gardener61 6 years ago
- 1 box of butter cake mix (any brand) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 11 oz. can of manderine orange segments, chopped shopping list
- juice from oranges shopping list
- Mix all together. Bake in 3-, greased, 8 or 9 inch layers at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool on rack. shopping list
How to make it
- When cakes are completely cooled combine:
- 1- 3 oz. package instant vanilla pudding
- 1- 8 oz. tub cool whip (any type)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple and the juice
- Mix together well.
- Spread between layers and all over cake.
- Keep refridgerated.
- ****I have made this in a 9"x13" pan. I left it in the pan and spread the icing all over the top. This made it easier to transport and it was just as good.
The Cookgardener61 Woolwich, ME
The Rating1 people
This looks lilke a fab cake! I'll send you a photo later this week after I have made it and you can upload it if you llike.
Thanx for the GREAT recipe!
:}tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!