Smoked Salmon HashFrom dlpblue 7 years ago
- 6 oz. smoked salmon, cut into strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 3 tbsp. drained capers shopping list
- 3 tbsp. sour cream shopping list
- 2 tbsp. prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. frozen hash brown potatoes shopping list
- Additional sour cream for serving shopping list
How to make it
- Mix salmon, onion, capers, 3 tbsp. sour cream, horseradish and mustard in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter with oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook until golden brown, breaking up with spatula, about 12 minutes.
- Stir in salmon mixture and cook just until heated through, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide among 4 plates. Garnish with additional sour cream
The Cookdlpblue Toronto, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!