Strawberry Filled Chocolate RollFrom chefmeow 10 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg whites until foamy then gradually add 1/4 cup granulated sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored then gradually add remaining sugar and blend in chocolate.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping then fold in egg white mixture.
- Spread mixture evenly into lightly oiled wax paper lined jelly roll pan and bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Loosen sides immediately.
- Cover with damp towel and chill 15 minutes.
- Remove towel then sprinkle cake generously with powdered sugar.
- Invert onto wax paper.
- Carefully remove wax paper form top.
- Trim off cake edges.
- Fold strawberries into remaining whipped topping and spread over cake.
- Roll up cake starting at narrow end then chill.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!