Veg-All CasseroleFrom bluewaterandsand 9 years ago
- 2 (16 oz.) cans Veg-All shopping list
- 1 (7 1/2 oz. ) can water chestnuts shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup cheese, grated or shredded shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 4 Tblsp. butter shopping list
- Ritz crackers, potato chips or herb dressing, choose one you like. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Drain veg-all and chestnuts.
- Place in a 3-quart mixing bowl.
- Add chicken soup, onion, cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Pour into 2 to 3-quart casserole dish.
- Top with ritz crumbs, chips or herb dressing.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour until bubbly and topping is medium brown.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!