Hershey Bar CakeFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 5.5oz cans Hershey's syrup shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups cake flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 7 plain Hershey Bars-melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9" x 13" x 2" baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate syrup and vanilla.
- Sift together flour,salt,baking powder,and soda.
- Add to butter mixture alternating with buttermilk.
- Stir in melted chocolate bars.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and frost with the frosting of your choice.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating2 people
I have had this cake.... OMG.. so good!linebb956 in La Feria loved it