Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry SubFrom cheryilyn 8 years ago
- ¼ C. French's® honey dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 T. teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1 T. light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T. grated, peeled ginger root shopping list
- 1 T. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 T. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1 C. red and yellow bell peppers, coarsely chopped shopping list
- ½ C. red onion, coarsely chopped shopping list
- ½ C. plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 4 Italian heros, split (about 8 inches each) shopping list
- 2 C. shredded napa cabbage or romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat. Stir-fry chicken 5 min until no longer pink. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 min until just tender. Pour sauce mixture over stir-fry and cook 1 min.
- Arrange cabbage on rolls and top with equal portions of stir-fry. Close rolls. Serve warm.
- Tips: Serve this stir-fry just over shredded Napa cabbage for a dinner entree. If desired, substitute 1 pound sliced boneless pork or steak for the chicken.