Fresh Fruit Cream CakeFrom cholena 5 years ago
- 5 Large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 C sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 c flour shopping list
- 1/3 C cornstarch shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- mangoes , Diced shopping list
- 2 Cups whip cream shopping list
- Icing sugar shopping list
- fresh fruits glazed in sugar syrup : shopping list
- kiwis shopping list
- apricots shopping list
- strawberries shopping list
- orange with skin shopping list
- berries shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to 175 degrees
- Grease a 9 inch pan
- Beat the Eggs until fluffy and double the volume .
- Add sugar and Vanilla . Beat .
- Sift the flour and salt
- Fold into eggs .
- Mix gently in round movements , right until it is mixed .
- Pour into cake pan and bake 30 to 45 mins .
- Cool completely .
- Halve the cake .
- Keep one half on the cake board .
- Whip the cream and the icing sugar . Spread 3 tbsp on the cake and spread the mangoes ( and/ or ur fave fruits ) .
- Keep the other half cake on top .
- Spread the cream evenly on top ( and on sides ) .
- Arrange the Fresh Fruits on top .
- Dust some Icing Sugar on top .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
This looks and sounds wonderful!Thanks Cholena for sharing a great recipe.ambus in Lahore loved it
This is a great recipe...............zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Just simple and easy and you are getting much better with experience..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!