Seaweed SoupFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
How to make it
- Soak the seaweed in water for 2 hours, or until soft.
- Drain and rinse REALLY WELL, as dried seaweed can come with a lot of dirt, just like spinach.
- Put all ingredients, including seaweed, into a large pot and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Koreans traditionally enjoy this soup with a bowl of rice, white or brown - sometimes together in the same bowl.
- This soup is an excellent blood cleanser, and is believed to support optimal brain function.
The Cookdeliathecrone Johnston, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!