Chicken Wings With Peanut SauceFrom jemison 8 years ago
- 4 lb chicken wings, halved at joint, tips removed if desired shopping list
- 2 T vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 T minced peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 T peanut butter shopping list
- 1 T fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 t soy sauce shopping list
- 1 T sugar shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 t dried hot red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Wash chicken wings.
- Pat wings dry and toss with oil, ginger, and garlic.
- Arrange wings, thick-skin sides up, in 1 layer in a large shallow baking pan and roast in upper third of oven 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and broil wings, turning once, until nicely browned and crisp, 10 to 15 minutes.
- To make sauce while wings cook:
- Whisk together sauce ingredients in a large bowl until blended.
- Add wings to sauce and toss until coated.