stuffed drumsticksFrom matowakan58 5 years ago
- 10-12 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery include leaves shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic chopped shopping list
- 1 stick margarine shopping list
- 1 box prepared cornbread stuffing shopping list
- 3 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sage shopping list
How to make it
- melt margarine and sautee onion,garlic and celery till soft.
- follow directions for amount of liquid on your prefered stuffing mix
- add the sauteed onions garlic and celery.along with the remaining margarine in the pan.
- add thyme and sage (these measurements are based on my families taste so adjust accordingly)
- allow to sit for awhile to cool for handleing.
- rinse drumsticks and pull back the skins
- using a small spoon stuff the filling between skin and meat,pulling the skin up and over the filling.
- the filling will be mostly on one side.
- lay this side up in a cassarole dish.
- there will be left over stuffing
- pour chicken broth on top
- season as you prefer.
- cover with foil
- bake at 350
- cooking time depends upon the size of the drumsticks