Layered Turkey Noodle BakeFrom cheric 7 years ago
- 4 oz. (2 1/2 cups) uncooked medium egg noodles shopping list
- 1 lb. ground turkey shopping list
- 15-oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 6-oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp oregano leaves shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 8-oz. package neufchatel cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup lowfat dairy sour cream shopping list
- 3 T skim or lowfat milk shopping list
- 2 T finely chopped onion shopping list
- 9-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large saucepan, cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; rinse with hot water. Set aside. Brown turkey in large skillet; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, basil, garlic powder, oregano and pepper. Stir in noodles.
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, sour cream, milk and onion; beat until smooth. Spoon half of noodle mixture in 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) baking dish.
- Top evenly with cheese mixture. Spoon spinach evenly over cheese mixture; top with remaining noodle mixture. Bake at 350 for 35 to 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 1/8 of recipe: 300 calories, 22 g carbohydrate, 15 g fat
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!