Mississippi Mud Dessert BarsFrom cheric 7 years ago
- 21 1/2-oz. package fudge brownie mix (Pillsbury preferred) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate fudge frosting (Pillsbury frosting Supreme Ready to Spread preferred) shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan. In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients; beat 50 strokes by hand. Spread in greased pan. Bake for 33 to 35 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, stir frosting until creamy and smooth. Gently fold in whipped cream until well blended. Fold in remaining ingredients. Spread on cooled brownies. Store in refrigerator.
- 1 bar: 230 calories, 29 g carbohydrate, 12 g fat
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
- Not added to any groups yet!