Chicken Pot PieFrom silverqueen 5 years ago
- 2 Tbsp. Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 cup mixed frozen vegetables shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/4 (4-oz.) Velveeta cheese, cut up shopping list
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400*F.
- Heat dressing in large skillet.
- Add chicken, cook ans stir 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in vegetables, soup and Velveeta.
- Spoon into greased 9" square baking dish.
- Unfold the pastry, place over chicken mixture.
- Fold under edges of pastry, press onto top of baking dish to seat.
- Brush pastry with egg.
- Cut several slits in top of crust to vent.
- Place dish on foiled lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Let set 5 minutes before serving.