Bbq Chicken PizzaFrom samjo 8 years ago
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 yellow onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese blend shopping list
- 1/8 cup green onions shopping list
- 1 cup of Bbq sauce of your choice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 2 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 12" premade thin pizza crust (or make your own) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven according to directions or your recipe.
- Heat 1 1/2 Tbs. of oil in skillet.
- Slice yellow onion and add to pan.
- Cook until carmalized.
- Add Bbq sauce and cook on low 2 min. (I used 1/2 cup Famous Dave's Devil's Spit and 1/2 cup Famous Dave's Sweet and Zesty)
- Remove onion and Bbq from pan.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and add to pan with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Brush crust with remaining olive oil.
- Spread onion and bbq mix on crust.
- Add chicken.
- Top with cheese and green onion.
- Bake and Serve!