Nettys Lemon Pepper And Garlic Chicken With Carrots And PotatoesFrom netty_angel 9 years ago
- 2 large chicken breasts or 4 small. shopping list
- lemon pepper seasoning (your call) shopping list
- 2 cups chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped shopping list
- carrots peeled and chopped shopping list
- potatoes unpeeled and chopped in half and quartereded in half and quartered shopping list
- olive oil to drizzle shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Note: Remember if dealing with frozen meat, please remember to thaw it.
- Place chicken breast in large cassorole pan and throw everything together and do not pile. drizzle with the olive oil. Place in oven for 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender.