Baked Chicken BurritosFrom watson2167 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb, chicken breast cut into thin bite-size strips shopping list
- 1 can beans shopping list
- 1 package flour tortillas (10.5 oz) for soft tacos & fajitas (12 tortillas) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced (leave some for topping) shopping list
- 1 can enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup shredded 3 cheeses blend shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in taco seasoning mix. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until desired doneness; drain.
- Meanwhile, place refried beans in microwavable dish. Microwave uncovered on high for 2 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Spread each tortilla with refried beans to within 1/4 inch of edge. Top each with chicken, cheddar cheese and onions. Roll up, folding in sides.
- In ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish, place burritos with seam sides down. Pour enchilada sauce over burritos. Sprinkle with cheese blend.
- Bake uncovered 7 to 12 minutes or until burritos are thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- When done, place into serving plate, top with the rest of green onion.
- Best serve hot. ENJOY !!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!