Mexican LasagnaFrom arksunshine 10 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 (17 oz.) can kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) carton cottage or ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) carton sour cream shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can refried beans or black beans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 10 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar & monterey jack cheese, mixed shopping list
How to make it
- Brown meat; add corn, tomato sauce, salsa and seasoning mix. Simmer, stirring often for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine cottage cheese, sour cream and oregano.
- Line bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch pan with 5 tortillas, overlapping edges. Top with 1/2 of meat mixture.
- Layer the cottage or ricotta cheese. Layer the beans. Arrange remaining 5 tortillas over beans. Spread remaining meat over all and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with guacamole, sour cream, picante sauce, and a side salad.
People Who Like This Dish 21
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- foodandaflick Overland Park, KS
- amberandjakhiandjadynmomma Shelbyville, KY
- kkbartley Indianapolis, IN
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- skygoddess Portland, OR
- kayvee Berea, OH
- rachel_kristine Eugene, OR
- harleypenny Douglas, GA
- anoriginal Dayton, OH
- Plus 11 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookarksunshine Carlisle, AR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!