Fattoush Arabic SaladFrom lohashim 7 years ago
- 11/2 lb. sliced and halved cucumber shopping list
- 1/2 lb. tomatoes (chopped) shopping list
- 1 toasted Arabic bread (broken into approximately 1 inch pieces) shopping list
- 1 crushed garlic clove shopping list
- 2 onions (wedged) shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley leaves shopping list
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce (cut into bite-size pieces) shopping list
- 1/4 c. fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sumac shopping list
- 4 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon shopping list
- 2 tb red viniguer shopping list
- 3/4 c. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine vegetables, bread and spices.
- Add juice and olive oil.
- You can toast the bread or fry it .
The Cooklohashim Riyadh, SA
The Rating4 people
Love these flavors. Thanks for such a tasty post. My 5 to you!grandmommy in Nashville loved it
Very Nice.. I love Fattoush!! Good Recipe... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
fattoush is so yummy, glad I found this recipe.caramel87 in Asheville loved it