Sweet Roll DoughFrom feathers_316 8 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
- Stir in milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg & 1 cup of the flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Mix in enough of the remaining flour to make the dough easy to handle.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about five minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl; turn greased side up.
- Cover, let rise in a warm place until double in size, about 1 1/2 hours. (Dough is ready if an indention remains when touched.)
- Punch Dough down.
- This is when I add my cheese, garlic, whatever flavor I am playing with that day.
- Shape, let rise and bake. (preheated, 350 degree oven, about 20-25 mintues)