Smoked sausage cabbage amp potatoesFrom goesslingm 7 years ago
- One (1) pound smoked sausage or kielbasa, cut into bite size pieces (or bratworst, or veggie boullion whatever makes your family happy) shopping list
- potatoes shopping list
- (also cut into bite size pieces, whatever kind you want, we prefer russet, golden is waxy and takes over the dish and red doesn't mash in with the cabbage very well) shopping list
- cabbage (cut into bite size pieces, so everything matches, then fill the rest of the pot! it cooks down with the potatoes and give so much flavor and veggie goodness)! shopping list
- Cook until potatoes are done, then you are ready for a one pot meal that is one of my family's faves! shopping list
How to make it
- We will number these for you! Just hit 'enter' after every step.