Parm Covered Sweet PotatoesFrom rockstar 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and then set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together the flour, salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, lightly beat the egg whites with 2 tablespoons of water until combined.
- Place the Parmesan on a sheet of waxed paper or put it in another shallow bowl.
- Dip the sweet potato first in the flour mixture, shaking off excess. Then dip each wedge into the egg white mixture until coated.
- Finally, dip the sweet potato in the Parmesan, pressing the exposed surface of the potato into the cheese. (Don't worry if some gets on the skin.)
- Transfer potato wedges onto the prepared baking sheet as you go.
- Bake potatoes until tender and crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with more salt if desired.
The Cookrockstar Hamilton, CA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!