White Russian CakeFrom chriesi 6 years ago
- 18 egg white shopping list
- 600 g sugar shopping list
- 600 g grated walnut shopping list
- 1 pinch of salt shopping list
- 4 packs of vanilla sugar shopping list
- 18 egg yolk shopping list
- 300 g powder sugar shopping list
- 3 packs of vanilla sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder shopping list
- 100 g dark chocolate shopping list
- 250 g butter shopping list
How to make it
- Bake 3 layer, each out of 6 egg white, 200 g sugar, 200 g walnut and 1 pack vanilla sugar.
- Beat egg white with a pinch of salt, vanilla sugar and sugar.
- Stir in grated walnut. Bake for 20 minutes on 160°C.
- Add powder sugar, vanilla powder to egg yolk, coco and mix until well. Over steam add chocolate into it, stir occasionaly and leave it there for about 30 minutes.
- After it is cooled down add butter.
- Smear cream on each layer and decorate as you like.
The Cookchriesi Zuerich, CH
The Rating4 people
Your recipes are outstanding and your photos are wonderful. You have great presentation skills...
Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
This looks great.ivy in Whereabouts loved it
You always impress me when it comes to dessert making...Saved!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it