Tuna Tortellini SaladFrom mrspotatohead 7 years ago
- 1 (19-oz.) package frozen cheese tortellini shopping list
- 1 (12-oz.) can albacore tuna, rinsed and drained well shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence (or italian seasoning) shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola or olive oil shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and place in large bowl. Stir in tuna and next 5 ingredients.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, and herbes de Provence.
- Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth. Pour over tortellini mixture, tossing to coat.
- Stir in salt to taste. Cover and chill at least 25 minutes.