Pepper SteakFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pound sirloin steak shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 medium onion sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooking wine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 can beef broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Slice steak into thin strips across grain.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium high heat.
- Sauté peppers and onion slices stirring often for 4 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Quickly brown steak strips in hot skillet stirring and turning as they cook.
- Lower heat and add soy sauce, cooking wine and garlic to skillet.
- Simmer 10 minutes then add beef broth and return vegetables to skillet.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water together then add to skillet stirring to thicken.