Southwestern Beef Tips and NoodlesFrom susana 8 years ago
- 1/4-cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2-lb boneless top sirloin roast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2-oz) can Rotel tomatoes (Originial) shopping list
- medium onion, julienned shopping list
- bell pepper, julienned shopping list
- 2 pod of garlic, pressed in garlic press or finely chopped shopping list
- 1-tspn cumin shopping list
- 1/4-tspn coarse salt shopping list
- 1/4-tspn pepper shopping list
- I jar Ragu (I like the Chunky vegetable Style) shopping list
- hot cooked egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Place flour in a heavy-duty, ziplock plastic bag.
- Add beef cubes, seal bag and shake until meat is coated wtih flour.
- Brown beef in hot oil in a Dutch oven, stirring often.
- Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and simmer 30 minute more or until beef tips are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over egg noodles.