Asian 3-Bean SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 lb frozen un-shelled edamame shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup sushi-style pickled ginger, minced shopping list
- 4 tablespoons japanese pickled ginger liquid, see note shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon wasabi powder shopping list
- 4 scallions, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Cook green beans in a large pot of boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add the edamame, cook 2-3 minutes.
- Place bean sprouts in colander, drain hot bean cooking water over sprouts.
- Whisk ginger, liquid, garlic, water, soy sauce and wasabi powder.
- Toss the beans, sprouts and scallions in a bowl, pour dressing overtop.
- Can be served immediately or chilled for later.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Japanese Food290 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members