Hot CocoaFrom imhungry 6 years ago
- 1(14 OZ.) CAN EAGLE BRAND SWEETENED CONDENCED milk shopping list
- 1/2 CUP unsweetened cocoa(I USE THE SPECIAL DARK) shopping list
- 1 1/2 TSP. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/8 TSP. salt shopping list
- 6 1/2 CUPS water shopping list
- CAMPFIRE marshmallows AND A DASH OF cinnamon OPTIONAL I GUESS shopping list
How to make it
- IN A LARGE SAUCEPAN, COMBINE EAGLE BRAND MILK, COCOA, VANILLA AND SALT.
- MIX WELL.
- OVER MEDIUM HEAT SLOWLY STIR IN WATER.
- HEAT THROUGH STIRRING OCCASIONALLY.
- TOP WITH MARSHMALLOW IF DESIRED!
- MAKES ABOUT 2 QUARTS. CAN BE REFRIGERATED FOR UP TO 5 DAYS. MIX WELL AND REHEAT BEFORE SERVING.
- RECIPE FROM GREAT AMERICAN COOKBOOK
The Cookimhungry Northern, OH
The Rating4 people
This sounds wonderful.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
i bet this tastes great.choclytcandy in loved it
This is a pretty good cocoa recipe. I think I'm looking for a more creamy and maybe thicker taste. It is very good on this cool night.
See also: Hot Cocoapointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!