Savory Sage Pork Roast wApple Pork GravyFrom celtic_queen33 6 years ago
- 2-1/2 tsp rubbed sage shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 boneless center cut pork loin roast (3 lb) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 c apple juice shopping list
- 1-1/3 c cold water shopping list
- 2 envelopes pork gravy mix shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix sage, garlic salt, ginger and pepper. Place roast in foil lined 13x9 inch baking pan with fat side down; rub entire surface with oil. Evenly sprinkle seasoning mixture over roast. Pour apple juice into pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 1-1/4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 155 degrees F, basting with pan juices every 20 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, combine 2/3 c of juices from roasting pan and 1 –1/3 c cold water in a saucepan. Stir in gravy mix. Bring to a boil; simmer 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened; spoon over sliced pork roast
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookceltic_queen33 Woodhaven, MI
The Rating6 people
Great I have most of this in my pantry I will make for my next menu! Thanks so much!-Sam
Is there enough gravy for mashed potatoes?
Ok I tried this but I did it in a crock pot. It was great! My husband isn't a big fan of pork roast and demanded that I not make it any other way! Thank you so much! I am rating this puppy as awesome!
- Not added to any groups yet!