Saskatoon PieFrom michelle73 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients together and fill pie shell.
- Dot with 1 tbls. of butter and cover with pastry.
- Poke holes in top using fork and brush with lightly beaten egg white.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 350 and bake about 30 minutes more.
- Serve warm with some vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating3 people
Oh, this sounds wonderful. I am thinking blackberries because I am not sure if Saskatoon, grows in my area.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Saskatoon... never heard of them, are they a wild berry? This is cool! Love stuff like this! Check out my Mayhaw Jelly recipe!itsjustjuwah in Jena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!