Bean Sprouts With Salted FishFrom wiffy 5 years ago
- 100g beansprouts (head & tail removed) shopping list
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced thinly shopping list
- 3 white/brown button mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 20g salted fish, soaked in water & sliced to bits shopping list
- 1 tsp wolfberries shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in wok. Saute garlic & salted fish till fragrant.
- Add bell pepper & mushrooms and stir fry for a minute.
- Add bean sprouts & wolfberries. Stir fry over high heat for a few minutes. Nice bean sprouts should be cooked (not slightly raw, yucks - personal bias) but still crunchy.
- Credits: My recipe is referenced and adapted from wokking mum @ http://wokkingmum.blogspot.com
The Cookwiffy Singapore, SG
The Rating1 people
Never tried salted fish before this one, and I'm glad I gave it a go!jo_jo_ba in Oshawa loved it