Remoulade Sauced Shrimp SaladFrom knoxcop 5 years ago
- 3 hard cooked egg yolks, sieved shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed then minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. mayonnaise (not salad dressing) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire shopping list
- 1 tbsp. mild paprika shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp. horseradish shopping list
- Dash of Tabasco shopping list
- 2 tbsp. vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 c. finely chopped parsley or 1 tablespoon dried shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Blend ingredients and chill. Makes about 2 cups. Go easy on
- salt and pepper.
- Shrimp Salad: For shrimp salad, blend 1 quart cooked,
- chopped shrimp, 1/2 cup finely chopped celery, 1/4 cup chopped
- onion, 2 boiled eggs and enough Remoulade sauce to hold the
- mixture together.
- Serve on toast points, or a good baguette sliced and toasted for a nice appetizer. Scoop into a pita pocket for a quickie lunch or onto a pile of garden greens as a nice patio luncheon with the gals. Perhaps into a scooped out beautiful tomato...
- Enjoy!! --Kn0x--