Olive Gardens Chocolate Ricotta PieFrom henrie 8 years ago
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 lb ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 1 cup toasted almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- PRE-HEAT oven to 350º
- MIX graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar together in a bowl. Shape inside pie plate. If crust is too crumbly, add a small amount of butter so crumbs will hold together. Bake for 8-9 minutes, until crust is lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- COMBINE ricotta, confectioners sugar, and almond extract in a bowl and set aside.
- COMBINE almonds and chocolate. Chop together in a food processor; do not chop too fine.
- FOLD together cheese mix and chopped almond & chocolate and chill.
- WHIP heavy cream until stiff. Fold into ricotta and chocolate mix half at a time.
- SPOON into chilled crust and let sit overnight before serving.
- Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating2 people
I love Ricotta cheese! I love Chocolate! I love Whipped Cream! I love this recipe!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it