Chocolate Turtle PieFrom jones2888 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup caramel dessert topping shopping list
- 1 prepared chocolate flavor or graham cracker crumb crust (6 ozs.) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 packages (4-serving size) JELL-O chocolate Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Spread dessert topping on bottom of crust; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate.
- Stir pudding mixes into milk in medium saucepan. Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture comes to full boil. Remove from heat. Cool 5 minutes, stirring twice. Pour into crust. Place plastic wrap on surface of filling.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Remove plastic wrap. Garnish pie with whipped topping. Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans and drizzle with caramel dessert topping. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.