Stir-Fried Chicken SaladFrom marky90 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce ( found in International food aisle) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon bottled chopped garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast tenders shopping list
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil shopping list
- 4 cups mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts shopping list
- lime wedges (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add chicken to broth mixture, stirring to coat. Let stand 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain chicken, reserving marinade. Add chicken to the pan; cook 4 minutes or until done, stirring frequently. Stir in the reserved marinade. Reduce heat; cook 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Remove pan from heat.
- Combine greens and basil in a large bowl. Add chicken mixture, tossing to coat. Place 1 1/4 cups salad mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 2 tablespoons onion and 1 1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Serve immediately. Serve with lime wedges, if desired.