Chicken MarsalaFrom songofmyheart14 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/4'' thickness.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano in a mixing bowl. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil & butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the 1st side, until lightly browned. Turn breast over to cook other side, then add mushrooms to skillet, Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate.
The Cooksongofmyheart14 St Joseph, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!