Smoked Salmon SushiFrom alaskaman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse rice well in cold water until water runs clear
- boil rice in water, turn to simmer after boil, and cover for 15 minutes then remove from heat.
- Add vinegar to rice and mix well then let rice cool
- skin and slice cucumber into pencil sized strips
- skin and slice avacado into pencil sized strips
- cut cream cheese into pencil sized stips ( a wire cheese slicer works great, or use a hot, wet butcher knife)
- flake salmon apart at natural segments
- Spread handfull of rice on seaweed wrap. wet your fingers (rice is REALLY STICKY) to help when covering seaweed wrap in single layer of rice.
- Add cuke, avacado and cream cheese strips then lay in salmon at the front end of the rice covered wrap
- roll up the ingriedients tightly by hand
- use a bamboo mat if you have one to tighten roll
- use sharp wet knife to slice off pieces from your roll
- 8 pieces per roll is a good thickness
- serve with soy sauce and wasabi
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookalaskaman Portland, OR
The Rating4 people
Looks great! Thanks for the post.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
THIS RECIPE LOOKS JUST WONDERFUL, NEVER THOUGHT OF MAKING SUSHI WITH SMOKED SALMON AND I BUY IT ALL THE TIME. ^5. HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT...CHERYLcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!