Bavarian Egg Salad SandwichFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 8 hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped pickles shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low fat yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white onion shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise shopping list
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread shopping list
- 8 slices dill pickle shopping list
How to make it
- Chop hard cooked eggs then combine with chopped pickles.
- Combine yogurt, mustard, onion and mayonnaise then mix into eggs.
- Spread one quarter of the mixture on four slices of bread.
- Top with remaining four slices of bread and garnish with a slice of dill pickle.