Roasted Green Beans with GarlicFrom cheric 9 years ago
- 1 bag frozen whole green beans (I buy the large bag from Sam's and just use whatever I need.) shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil (more or less) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or more, to taste...I have used garlic powder instead and loved it just as well!) shopping list
- kosher salt shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 350.
- Spread green beans on a cookie sheet, not piled, and drizzle them with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic over the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix thoroughly, then place in oven at 350 degrees. Roast about 20 minutes, then turn beans over and roast another 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately. (They cool very quickly!)
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!