Sauteed Onions and MushroomsFrom shanson 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt one stick of butter in fryin pan.
- Add sliced mushrooms and onions.
- Sprinkle seasonings over mushrooms and onions to taste.
- Cook with lid on for about 15-20 Minutes.
- Stir frequently.
- Keep cooking until tender and water has evaporated from pan. (About 10 more minutes.)
- Spoon over steak or beef and enjoy.
The Cookshanson Red Wing, MN
The Rating2 people
Absolutely tastes GREAT!! The whole family loved it! Thanks!!! HI5deslovescookin in El Mirage loved it
Believe it or not, I had never sauteed a mushroom in my life until a friend wanted steak and mushrooms for dinner. This was a great guide for me on how to do it. He was thrilled. Added my picture. Thanks so much!frankieanne in North northern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!